Services Provided at Rite of Passage include:
- Family Planning and Conception Counseling
- Gynecological and Breast Screening Exams
- Pap Testing
- Bio-identical Hormones
- Preconception Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing
- Referral to Counseling Services for social and family problems
- Full prenatal care including nutrition counseling, pregnancy and postpartum education.
- Continuous care provided during labor and home birth including transfer to hospital for Moms only.
- Newborn and Postpartum Care
- Office visits within 48-72 hours of delivery and the 2nd and 6th weeks after birth
- Physician Consultation and referral provided by Ob-Gyn and Pedi
- Breast Feeding Support/ Lactation Counseling
- Ortho Molecular Products- for Adrenal Fatigue and Wellness
- Wish Garden Herbs for pregnant moms, infants and children.
- Nature’s Garden for breastfeeding support and wellness
- Strong Start & Maternity Neighborhood Care Guide Program
Click below to ‘Like’ Strong Start on Facebook!